The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Nanotechnology is the examination of one of a kind wonder and usage of structures between 1 nanometer (nm) and 100 nanometers in size to empower novel applications. Joining nanoscale science, planning, and advancement, nanotechnology incorporates imaging, assessing, illustrating, and controlling issue at nano scale.
- Track 1-1Nanotechnology in solar energy
- Track 1-2Nanotechnology in medicine
- Track 1-3Nanotechnology in materials science
- Track 1-4Nanotechnology in agriculture
- Track 1-5Nanotechnology in water purification
- Track 1-6Safety issues of nanotechnology
- Track 1-7Recent trends in Nanotechnology
- Track 1-8Carbon to Bio-Nanotechnology
Nanomaterials depict, on a basic level, materials of which a solitary unit is estimated somewhere in the range of 1 and 1000 nanometres yet is generally 1—100 nm (the typical meaning of nanoscale). Nanomaterials are gradually getting to be popularized and starting to rise as wares.
- Track 2-1Recent trends in Nanotechnology
- Track 2-2Synthesis of Nanomaterials and Nanoparticles
- Track 2-3Nanocomposites
- Track 2-4Characterization and properties of Nanomaterials
Materials science and engineering, is a branch which manages the disclosure and plan of new substances. The examination in material mechanical know-how incorporates into Transmission electron microscopy in bleeding edge substances innovative know-how, progressions of materials mechanical know-how, Mining and metallurgy, control substances there are 50 colleges and a commercial center to development of 5.1% over the span 2014-2019. The quality materials commercial center changed into anticipated to be $7,292.eight million out of 2014 and is anticipated to blast of 7.8% from 2014 to 2019. Digging and metallurgy for a piece of the pie of 68.3% of every 2014 and is anticipated to development of 8.3% through 2019.
- Track 3-1Advances in Materials Science
- Track 3-2Mining and Metallurgy
- Track 3-3Energy materials
- Track 3-4Synthesis and processing
Nanotechnology in Medicine incorporates usages of manufactured nano-robots to make repairs at the cell level (sometimes insinuated as nano medicine). One utilization of nanotechnology in pharmaceutical as of now being produced includes utilizing nanoparticles to convey drugs, warmth, light or different substances to particular sorts of cells, (for example, growth cells). Particles are designed with the goal that they are pulled in to infected cells, which permits coordinate treatment of those cells. This strategy decreases harm to sound cells in the body and takes into account prior recognition of malady.
- Track 4-1Nanomedicine
- Track 4-2Nanobots in drug delivery
- Track 4-3Nano Particles to deliver vaccines
- Track 4-4Nanotechnology in cell repair
- Track 4-5Nanotechnology in diagnosis techniques
- Track 4-6Nanotechnology in tissue engineering
Nanomaterials are materials with size degree from around 1-100 nanometers with every one of the three outside estimations at the nanoscale. Nanoparticles that are regularly happening (e.g., volcanic powder, fiery debris from forest flames) or are the inadvertent symptoms of start strategies (e.g., welding, diesel engines) are by and large physically and artificially heterogeneous and every now and again named ultrafine particles. Constructed nanoparticles are intentionally conveyed and arranged with specific properties related to shape, measure, surface properties and science.
- Track 5-1Novel Magnetic-Carbon Biocomposites
- Track 5-2Gold Nanoparticles and Biosensors
- Track 5-3Industrially Relevant Nanoparticles
- Track 5-4Thin Film and Nanostructured Multiferroic Materials
The term Nano biotechnology means the blend of nanotechnology and biology. Future extent of nano biotechnology are picking up its most extreme significance in nano life sciences.
Applications in pharmaceuticals and molecular diagnostics, include drug delivery, drug designing, drug development and manufacturing. Nanoparticles plays a crucial role in the conveyance of organic medicines, which incorporate quality treatment, RNA impedance, cell treatment, immunizations, and antisense therapeutics. The most encouraging utilization of nanobiotechnology is for the improvement of redesigned drugs. The mixture of diagnostics with therapeutics, refinement of atomic diagnostics, and focused on sedate conveyance assume essential parts in this application. Finally, the security issues of nanoparticles are talked about including measures to address these. The possibilities of nano biotechnology are mind boggling.
- Track 6-1Gene therapy
- Track 6-2Cellular engineering
- Track 6-3Therapeutic applications
- Track 6-4Nano-Mechanisms for Molecular Systems
- Track 6-5DNA Nanotechnology
Nanotechnology is the science which manages the procedures that happen at atomic level and of nanolength scale measure. The significant investigations in the nanotechnology incorporate nanosized particles, their capacity and conduct as for different frameworks. Nanotechnology is the capacity to comprehend and control materials at the exceptionally littlest scales, from around 100 nm to the measurements of single molecules.
- Track 7-1Design of Nanodrugs
- Track 7-2Drug delivery research
- Track 7-3Challenges and advances in Nano Pharmaceuticals
- Track 7-4Nano Pharmaceutical Industry and Market
- Track 7-5Smart drug delivery technology
- Track 7-6Novel drug delivery systems
- Track 7-7Future aspects of Nano Pharmaceuticals
Nanotechnology is the building of practical frameworks at the molecular level which may apply a progressive effect on tumor finding and treatment. Nanotechnology is being connected to cancer in two wide zones: i) The advancement of nanovectors, for example, nanoparticles which can be stacked with medications or imaging specialists and after that focused to tumors, and ii) High-throughput nanosensor gadgets for recognizing the natural marks of malignancy. It is the branch of nanotechnology which deals with the use of both the nanotechnology and nanomaterial approaches to manage the analysis and treatment of cancer.
- Track 8-1Nanotech in Cancer diagnosis
- Track 8-2Nanotechnology for Cancer treatment
- Track 8-3Nano-enabled Immunotherapy
- Track 8-4Nanotherapy for Cancer cure
Graphene is a nuclear scale honeycomb cross section made of carbon molecules. Graphene is without a doubt rising as a standout amongst the most encouraging nanomaterials in light of its one of a kind mix of great properties, which opens a route for its abuse in a wide range of uses running from gadgets to optics, sensors, and biodevices.
- Track 9-1Graphene Synthesis
- Track 9-2Chemistry and biology studies of Grapheme
- Track 9-3Graphene modification and functionalization
- Track 9-4Applications of Graphene in energy
- Track 9-5Applications of Graphene in biomedical
Graphene is an allotrope of carbon as a two-dimensional, atomic scale, hexagonal cross segments in which one particle shape each vertex. It is the fundamental helper part of various allotropes, including graphite, charcoal, carbon nanotubes and fullerenes. It can be considered as an uncertainly vast fragrant atom, a definitive instance of the group of level polycyclic sweet-smelling hydrocarbons.
- Track 10-1Graphene: Synthesis, Properties & Phenomena
- Track 10-2Advances in Graphene Physics
- Track 10-3Emerging trends in the field of Graphene Nano
Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) are allotropes of carbon with a tube shaped nanostructure. These barrel shaped carbon atoms have bizarre properties, which are important for nanotechnology, gadgets, optics and different fields of materials science and innovation. Attributable to the material's extraordinary quality and firmness, nanotubes have been developed with length-to-width proportion of up to 132,000,000:1, fundamentally bigger than for some other material.
- Track 11-1Types of carbon nanotubes and related structures
- Track 11-2Biological activity of pristine fullerene C60
- Track 11-3Applications of Carbon nanotubes
- Track 11-4Properties of Carbon nanotubes
- Track 11-5Carbon nanotube chemistry
- Track 11-6Solid-state formation of Carbon nanotubes
Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) are allotropes of carbon with a tube-shaped nanostructure. These hollow and cylindrical carbon nanotubes have strange properties, which are significant for electronics, optics, nanotechnology and different fields of materials science and technology. Nano carbon materials, for example, Graphene, carbon nanotubes (CNTs) and fullerenes procure unprecedented properties. Carbon nanomaterials propose their utility as high portability electronic materials. Besides, the capacity to tune the band hole of semiconducting CNTs by means of control of distance across gives exceptional chances to redoing optical and optoelectronic properties. The properties of nanocarbons are extraordinarily reliant upon their synthesis.
- Track 12-1Carbon nanotubes (CNTs)
- Track 12-2Synthesis of Carbon nanotubes
- Track 12-3Types of Carbon nanotubes
- Track 12-4Characteristics of Carbon-based nanomaterials
- Track 12-5Functionalization and applications of Carbon nanotubes
The Nanodevices and Nanostructures have exhibited a super exchange of mankind with its Nano way of life machines. Nanodevices will at long last hugy affect our ability to upgrade sustenance generation, enhance human wellbeing, vitality change and control contamination.
Nanosensors pass on information about nanoparticles. Various consistent accomplishments in Nanotechnology has been contributed by Nanosensors. Different sensors are produced from nanomaterials to recognize an extent of substance vapors, to identify microorganisms or contaminations, to perceive single iotas to help pharmaceutical associations in the age of solutions.
- Track 13-1Nanomedical devices
- Track 13-2Magnetic Nano devices
- Track 13-3Optical Nano sensors
- Track 13-4Nano-Biosensors
A nanorobotics is a machine that can build and manipulate things precisely at an atomic level. Nanorobotics is the innovation of making machines or robots at or near the tiny size of a nanometre. Nanorobots would regularly be gadgets running in measure from 0.1-10 micrometers. The fundamental component utilized will be carbon as precious stone/fullerene nanocomposites in view of the quality and compound idleness of these structures. The other indispensable utilization of Nanotechnology in connection to medicinal research and diagnostics are nanorobots. Nanorobots, working in the human body, could screen levels of various mixes and record the data in their interior memory.
- Track 14-1Nano 3D printing
- Track 14-2Nano biochips
- Track 14-3Nanorobotics in Gene Therapy
- Track 14-4Nanorobots in Cancer Detection and Treatment
- Track 14-5Nanorobotics in Surgery
Nanochemistry is another topic concerned with the extraordinary properties related with gatherings of particles or atoms on a scale between that of the individual building squares and the mass material.
- Track 15-1Nanochemistry in Chemical sensors
- Track 15-2Neurochemistry
- Track 15-3Green Nanochemistry
- Track 15-4Nano pharmaceutical chemistry
Molecular Nanotechnology is an innovative transformation which looks for nothing but perfectibility. Molecular assembling innovation can be perfect and independent. Molecular nano assembling will gradually change our association towards issue and particles as clear as the computer changed our relationship to data and bits. It will encourage exact, economical control of the structure of issue.
- Track 16-1Medical nanorobots
- Track 16-2Replicating nanorobots
- Track 16-3Smart materials and Nanosensors
- Track 16-4Molecular manufacturing
- Track 16-5Molecular electronics
- Track 16-6Micro-electromechanical devices
- Track 16-7Technical issues and criticism
The usage of nanotechnology in agriculture can alter plant creation structures, contemplating the controlled entry of agrochemicals and target-specific movement of biomolecules. Nanoparticles are materials that are adequately little to fall inside the Nano metric range, with no short of what one of their estimations being not as much as a few hundred nanometres. These materials would release pesticides or fertilizers at once and concentrated on territory. Nanoparticles named to agrochemicals or diverse substances could decrease the mischief to other plant tissues and the measure of synthetic substances released into nature.
- Track 17-1Nanotech in Agriculture
- Track 17-2Green Nanotechnology
- Track 17-3Agrochemicals Nanotechnology
Nano electronics may build the capacities of gadgets while we lessen their weight and power utilization. Enhancing show screens on hardware gadgets. This includes expanding the thickness of memory chips, improving the quality of screens. Analysts are building up a sort of memory chip with an anticipated thickness of one terabyte of memory for every square inch or more prominent. Decreasing the measure of transistors utilized as a part of incorporated circuits. One specialist trusts it might be conceivable to "put the intensity of the greater part of the present PCs in the palm of your hand". Nanophotonics is the examination of the direct of light on the nanometer scale, and of the relationship of nanometers-scale objects with light.
- Track 18-1Nano transistors and nanowires
- Track 18-2Nanoelectronic devices
- Track 18-3Photonic & plasmonic nanomaterials
- Track 18-4Quantum nano-optics
- Track 18-5Memory chip that uses carbon nanotubes
- Track 18-6Copper Nano particles
- Track 18-7Nano electronics applications
Organizations are utilizing nanoparticles of platinum to lessen the measure of platinum required, or utilizing nanoparticles of different materials to supplant platinum completely and in this manner bring down expenses. Energy units contain films that enable hydrogen particles to go through the cell however don't permit different iotas or particles, for example, oxygen, to go through. Organizations are utilizing nanotechnology to make more effective films; this will enable them to assemble lighter weight and longer enduring energy components. Little energy components are being produced that can be utilized to supplant batteries in handheld gadgets, for example, PDAs or PCs. Energy units that can supplant batteries in electric autos are likewise being worked on. Hydrogen is the fuel most analysts propose for use in energy unit controlled autos. Notwithstanding the changes to impetuses and layers examined above, it is important to build up a lightweight and safe hydrogen fuel tank to hold the fuel and manufacture a system of refueling stations. To fabricate these tanks, scientists are attempting to create lightweight nanomaterials that will ingest the hydrogen and just discharge it when required.
- Track 19-1Nano Technology in Fuel Cells
- Track 19-2Catalyst using platinum-cobalt nanoparticles
- Track 19-3Nano particles replacing platinum catalysts
- Track 19-4Hydrogen fuel cells to power cars
- Track 19-5Nano electronic circuits
- Track 19-6Nano electromechanical systems (NEMS, MEMS)
Utilizing nanoparticles in fabrication of sun powered cells can decrease production costs, establishment costs and many more. Joining carbon nanotubes and buckyballs to deliver sun oriented cells. A few analysts consolidate the nanotubes and buckyballs with a polymer, while another gathering of scientists are just utilizing nanotubes and buckyballs. A third research gather is additionally utilizing nanotubes and buckballs alongside graphene to manufacture a sun based cell.
- Track 20-1Semiconductor nanoparticles
- Track 20-2Self-repairing Solar Cells
- Track 20-3Semi-conducting nanowires on gold nanoparticles
- Track 20-4Gold nanomesh
- Track 20-5Space Flight and Nanotechnology
- Track 20-6Bio-Nano-Machines for Space Applications
- Track 20-7Nanotechnology in Aerospace
- Track 20-8Carbon Nanotubes
Nanotechnology may hold the way to influencing space to flight more down to earth. Progressions in nanomaterials make lightweight sunlight based sails and a link for the space lift conceivable. By essentially decreasing the measure of rocket fuel required, these advances could bring down the cost of achieving circle and going in space. New materials joined with nanosensors and nanorobots could improve the execution of spaceships, spacesuits, and the equipment used to explore planets and moons, making nanotechnology an indispensable bit of the 'last backwoods’.
- Track 21-1Space Flight and Nanotechnology
- Track 21-2Bio-Nano-Machines for Space applications
- Track 21-3Nanotechnology in Aerospace
- Track 21-4Carbon Nanotubes
Making composite texture with nano-sized particles or filaments permits change of texture properties without a huge increment in weight, thickness, or solidness as might have been the situation with already utilized strategies.
- Track 22-1Nanowhiskers
- Track 22-2Fabric with nanoparticles
- Track 22-3Nanotechnology applications in fabrics
- Track 22-4Nanotechnology in textile manufacturing
Nanofluidics is the investigation of the conduct, control, and control of liquids that are kept to structures of nanometer (commonly 1– 100 nm) trademark measurements (1 nm = 10−9 m). Liquids restricted in these structures display physical practices not saw in bigger structures, for example, those of micrometer measurements or more, in light of the fact that the trademark physical scaling lengths of the liquid, (e.g. Debye length, hydrodynamic span) nearly harmonize with the measurements of the nanostructure itself.
- Track 23-1Labs on a chip
- Track 23-2Nanofluidic structures
- Track 23-3Membrane Science
- Track 23-4Nanofluidic Devices for DNA Analysis
- Track 23-5Microfluidics
Nano particles are particles between 1 and 100 nano meters in size. In nanotechnology, a particle is defined as a small object that behaves as a whole unit with respect to its transport and properties. Particles are further classified according to diameter.
- Track 24-1Nanoscale
- Track 24-2Nanometres
- Track 24-3Nonpattern
- Track 24-4Nanoparticle characterization and applications
Nanotechnology is the investigation of controlling issue on a nuclear and atomic scale. By and large, nanotechnology manages creating materials, gadgets, or different structures with no less than one measurement estimated from 1 to 100 nanometres. Nanotechnology involves the utilization of fields of science as assorted as surface science, natural science, atomic science, semiconductor material science, microfabrication, and so on.Electronics and IT Applications
- Track 25-1Medical and Healthcare applications
- Track 25-2Energy applications
- Track 25-3Materials and Process applications
- Track 25-4Tissue re-engineering
- Track 25-5Nanobots
Nanotechnology has made incredible progress forward extremely coming to fruition of new materials, new surfaces and new structures which furthermore and application in the biomedical field. Essential for the decision of the biomaterial is its sufficiency by the human body. A biomaterial used as an embed ought to have some basic properties remembering the true objective to whole deal use in the body without reputation. This session covers an expansive extent of subjects related to the getting ready, depiction, illustrating, and employments of nanostructured remedial gadget materials and normal materials.
- Track 26-1Types of Nanostructured Biomaterials
- Track 26-2Processing of Nanostructured Biomaterials
- Track 26-3Biomaterials for Tissue Engineering
- Track 26-4Biomaterials for bone repair and regeneration
As particles are getting littler in measure, the more open they will be. As per expanded reactivity, the effects of a substance are perilous. From now on nanotechnology can make normally innocuous substances acknowledge hazardous characteristics. Nanoparticles' substantial relative surface domain moreover enables them to apply a more grounded effect on their condition and to respond with various substances. Nanotechnology supporters assume that it can change our lives definitely, while rivals of nanotechnology expect that self-reproducing "nanobots" could escape from investigate offices and reduce all life on earth. The nonappearance of commendable ethics investigate recommendation may be related to the inconvenience in perceiving or imagining moral issues that are extraordinary to nanobiotechnology, particularly its nearby term applications.
- Track 27-1Health impact of Nanotechnology
- Track 27-2Regulation of Nanotechnology
- Track 27-3Regulation of Nanotechnology
- Track 27-4Nanotechnology and its future
- Track 27-5Nanotechnology and its future
- Track 27-6Nanotechnology in society
Nanotechnology is quickly grabbing footing over an extent of businesses, from vitality stockpiling to farming to water treatment. Today, nanotechnology is a champion among inventive, bleeding edge regions of logical investigation and it continues advancing at stunning rates. From scientists at innovation focused organizations and foundations to understudies seeking after a nanotechnology degree, pioneers in nanotechnology are making the most recent achievements in the field.
- Track 28-1Nanotechnology in Healthcare
- Track 28-2Agriculture and Nanotechnology
- Track 28-3Nanotechnology in water purification